FREE DENTAL CARE FOR 13 TO 18-YEAR-OLDS
We provide free basic dental treatment for all teenagers (year 9 and up) until the day before their 18th birthday.
IF YOU'RE NOT ENROLLED AND RECEIVING REGULAR DENTAL CARE - YOU'RE MISSING OUT
What is basic dental treatment?
Basic treatment includes:
- an annual check-up
- examination and radiographs if necessary
- fissure sealants where relevant
- other preventative treatment like fluoride application
- restorative dentistry ie fillings
- root canal fillings
- extraction (but not orthodontic extractions)
- oral health education and encouragement to continue good oral health